Emirates Flight Offers
This year Emirates Airline and the Emirates Airline Festival of Literature have come together to make it easier to attend the 2018 Emirates Airline Festival of Literature no matter which corner of the world you’re in!
Passengers who book their flights between the dates of 23 February – 15 March 2018 to attend the Festival will receive a 10% discount on their tickets.
To avail of this offer please use the promo code EVE6EFL. Visit the following link to book your tickets today!
Emirates Holiday Packages
The Emirates Airline Festival of Literature is the region’s largest celebration of the written and spoken word, featuring international and regional writers, poets, thinkers and speakers from around the world. The 2018 edition of the Festival, celebrating its 10th anniversary, will be its most diverse line-up yet with over 150 authors representing 45 nationalities gathering in one place to discuss, debate and inspire audiences!
Emirates has created a number of holiday packages which will allow you to enjoy the Festival and experience Dubai.
March 2nd – 3rd
To see a complete list of authors who will be hosting their sessions from March 2nd – 3rd please click here.
March 4th – 8th
To see a list of authors who will be hosting sessions during the week please click here.
March 9th – 10th
For author sessions taking place from March 9th – 10th please click here.
Terms and conditions
- Outbound and inbound travel must be within the validity period.
- Destinations: Offer valid ONLY from and to gateway cities in which Emirates operates direct flights.
- Discount applicable: 10% off on the prevailing lowest online fare on Business Class and on Economy Class return fares. First Class no discount is applicable.
- Offer valid ONLY for return travel to Emirates gateway cities to Dubai and not from Dubai
- Offer extends to companions travelling with attendees.
- The offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or special offer.
- Regular charges applies for any modification and changes as per the fare rule and conditions.
- The promotion code should be displayed on a secured website which is accessed by the delegates